Technical Assent joins FAA’s eFAST contracting vehicle
We are excited to announce that we have been accepted to the Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) contracting vehicle. The FAA divides eFAST work into functional areas and we now hold master ordering agreements in the following areas:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Documentation and Training
eFAST is the FAA’s preferred contracting vehicle for small business contracts. eFAST streamlines the procurement process for all stakeholders using a web-based acquisition tool and automated workflows compliant
with applicable FAA standards.
Any FAA program management office (PMO) and contracting officer (CO) can use eFAST. For details about doing business through eFAST, visit the FAA’s eFAST page.
“We are eager to serve the FAA through eFAST,” said John DiLuna, President and CEO of Technical Assent. “Each new contract vehicle provides us an opportunity to share how to improve the performance of federal services using a customer experience as a primary driver for change. The FAA’s mission focus on maintaining the world’s safest and most efficient aerospace system makes it an excellent candidate for design-thinking and a customer-driven approach.”
We are also a part of the following federal government contracting vehicles:
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- GSA Performance Management / Continuous Process Improvement Blanket Purchase Agreement (PM/CPI BPA)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB) set-aside
- Army Research Lab Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD)
Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Agile Delivery of VA Imminent Strategic and Operational Requirements (ADVISOR)
- VA Veterans Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR)
Department of Defense & Department of Homeland Security
- Washington Headquarters Service / Acquisition Directorate (WHS/AD) Logistics Services (LOGS) Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Navy SeaPort-e
- DHS Program Management and Technical Services (PACTS) II
See our contracting vehicles page for more information on each.